Due to demand, we have opened a new Workshop on Beginning ALP at your school on June 6th, beginning at 3 pm in the Veterans Room. There will be limited space available, so please call or register now! We have also added several more spaces in the Integrated Reading and Writing Workshop on June 6th. Please register quickly before these fill!
To register for the conference, please follow the following link:
If you are going to pay by check, then please read the following:
1. Place your order and then hit “checkout”.
2. Under Order Completion, immediately to the right of the payment methods, hit on the link Complete Order and Pay Later.
3. On the second Order Complete Page, there is a choice to pay be check (send money later) OR Pay by Purchase Order (Fill in the Purchase Order Number).
4. Fill in the email information below the check for purchase order, check the “I have read and understand the Refund Policy shown below, and click on Save Order.
5. Make sure you get the order number for each of your attendees, so you can let us know by name and order number when you send the check (less chance of a mix up).
6. Please make check payable to:
Community College of Baltimore County and designate ALP on the memo line. Send Checks to Marie Robertson E102 Community College Baltimore County Essex at 7201 Rossville Blvd. Baltimore, MD 21237
For the two-day conference: $250
For the one day of the two-day conference: $125
For the full-day math workshop: $100
half day workshop on reading: $50 Sold Out
half day workshop on ALP: $50 Sold Out
half day workshop on integrated reading and writing: $50 Sold Out
RATES: Rooms are $149 plus tax per night double or single occupancy, on a first come, first served basis. The conference’s block of rooms will be held until May 7th.
INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS: Each individual guest must make their reservations by calling 1-800-TREMONT (800-873-6668) Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm EST. by Monday, May 7, 2012. They must identify themselves as members of ALP 2012 . All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or first night’s room and tax deposit. Each individual has up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date to cancel the individual room. Should the individual cancel within that 24 hour time frame, 100% of the first night’s room and tax will be charged to the individual credit card or taken from the deposit.
The Tremont Hotel has kindly extended the conference rate for rooms as long as rooms are available. However, you must call during regular business hours and ask for the ALP 2012 rate!